The second edition of the Muchoticket Awards was hosted on Friday May 15th at the Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, an event that unites the key players of the musical industry of Ibiza.
The event started with a conference imparted by Sophie Crosby, Vice President of Insight for TicketMaster International, expert in marketing and analytics, joined by Jose Luis Trenco, CEO of Muchoticket. Amongst the assistants, many promoters and important members of the clubbing industry. The speakers analyzed the future of online ticketing for global events and the impact of the use of big data and the trend of these figures.
Shortly after the award ceremony began, presented by Mawi Duran, that awarded the professionals of the musical market industry in Ibiza.
The nominees were chosen by a selection of experts in the subject, and it was the audience who voted their favorites in each categories through a Facebook APP the previous days of the event.
The winners of the night were Ushuaïa and Pacha, that obtained various awards during the night, like the Best Viral Campaign that was won by ANTS or the Best Parade that went to Flower Power, and the whole team joined the stage to receive the award.
In the other categories, special mention to Ibiza Rocks as Best International Promoter, Cocoon as Best Promoter Career and SuperMartXé as Best National Promoter.
The Muchoticket Special Award was for TicketMaster Spain, received by the company’s CEO, Eugeni Calsamiglia. TicketMaster has become a strategic and technological partner for Muchoticket, securing the company as the leading ticket seller in Ibiza.
The event concluded after the concert of Trajano! The band is one of the breakout artists in the national scene, and headliners in most of the summer festivals. A perfect ending to an amazing night.
Categories and winners:
1. Best International Promotion of Ibiza – Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza
2. Best Social Media Management – Four Cucumbers
3. Best Publication – Pacha Ibiza Magazine
4. Best Ibiza Radio – Ibiza Sonica Radio
5. Best Website – DestinoIbiza.com
6. Revelation Promoter – Aoki’s PlayHouse
7. Best Promoter Career – Cocoon
8. Best National Promoter – SuperMartXé
9. Best International Promoter – Ibiza Rocks
10. Mejor Best Festival outside clubbing circuit – Lovin Ibiza Festival
11. Best Clubber Venue – Tantra Bar
12. Best Parade – Flower Power
13. Best Viral Campaign – ANTS
14. Best Billboard – ANTS
15. Best Merchandising – Ushuaïa Ibiza
16. Best Music Compilation – Vintage Ibiza Classics
17. Best VIP Management – Pacha Ibiza
18. Best APP – What Happens Ibiza
19. Best Boat Party – Beautiful People
20. Best Food & Music Relation – Minami
21. Special Muchoticket Award – TicketMaster España